Business Insider Raises $3 Million from RRE Ventures
- ... What do you have to say? 0 Comments
Jul. 28, 2010 – Business Insider a business blog, covering tech, media, law, Wall Street, investing and entrepreneurship has raised $3 Million of VC funding from RRE Ventures.
According to Business Insider, RRE investment will specifically help them in the following:
* Expand our newsroom
* Do more original reporting
* Launch new industry verticals
* Expand the amount and type of content we publish from readers and contributors
* Launch cool new tech features that will make being a member of our community a lot more fun
* Launch our professional research service
* Launch international editions
Business Insider was formerly called Silicon Alley Insider.
Funding Total: $3,000,000
|Round||Date||Amount||Pre Amount||Post Amount|
|Investors: RRE Ventures|